In light of the explosion of a CNG fueled semi-truck which seriously injured 9 Los Angeles firefighters and the house explosion caused by a propane leak in Loudoun County Virginia which trapped and injured several firefighters and unfortunately killed Firefighter Trevor Brown, this months Training Bulletin discusses flammable gas leaks.  As you all know, the circumstances of both of these instances are more than capable of developing in our County.  Propane is readily used for heating and cooking in occupancies throughout our districts and semi-tractors fueled by CNG travel our roads everyday.  In fact, the photo you see on the top right corner of the Safety Bulletin was taken in a parking lot in Bohemia.  Be smart and stay safe.